Welcome to Our Savior’s!
Announcements for Sunday, July 14, 2019
Flowers today are given by Jeaneen Lewis in honor of all who have a special day in July!
OSLC Financial Update, TODAY at 9:15 am in the sanctuary. Chris Buse, Board Treasurer, will hold a congregational Financial Update today. All members and friends are invited to attend.
Volunteers still needed: Additional help still needed for the preschool classes for the week of VBS, July 29-August 2. Please contact Darla Goble, 651-308-8641, if you can help!
Vacation Bible School Donation Display: Please consider helping with VBS by donating items needed. Take a tag from the display in the Gathering Area and put donated items in the basket near the display. Please return donation items by July 15 and perishable items by July 28. Thanks for your support!
2019-20 Faith Formation: Registration for fall programming is now open. There is something for children age 3 through 12th grade. Just go to www.oslcstillwater.org and look under “What’s Happening” on the home page to register.
We have begun our search for volunteer teachers for the following grades:
- Preschool assistants
- 1-2 grade teacher and assistant
- 3-4 grade teacher and assistant
- 5 & 6 grade Boys teacher
- 5 & 6 grade Girls teacher
Wednesdays: 1-4 grade teacher and assistant
Lessons and supplies are all prepared. The time commitment is minimal. Please email Darla Goble (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in teaching.
The Stephen Ministers here at Our Savior’s are ready and available to members of our congregation or to people who are not members. If you know of anyone who is going through a tough time, please suggest to him or her that there is a Stephen Minister ready to listen. Stephen Ministry referral forms are on the welcome desk. After talking with the person who might be grateful for a caring person, give the referral to Becky Maier or the church office so that a relationship can get started!
Members & Friends Form: Help us update our records!
* Please see the weekly eblast and click on the link to fill out a short members & friends information form.
* If you prefer to fill out a paper form, copies are available at the Welcome Desk to complete and return to the church office.
* This Members & Friends form serves many purposes including updating contact information in our database, information about your skills and interests that will inform us about where your time and talent may be best served, and finally it will serve as important up to date information about our congregation for our new pastor. This information is a good step toward our vision of being, energized, engaged and equipped to demonstrate God’s love to all.”
Notice of Special Congregational Meeting
Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 10:30 am
The OSLC Board is pleased to call a special congregational meeting on July 21, 2019 at 10:30 am for the purpose of voting to call Our Savior’s new pastor. The meeting will take place in the Sanctuary. The Board also invites you to meet the candidate whom the Call Committee has selected. Come meet and greet the candidate on July 20, 2019 from noon to 2 pm at OSLC for an open house.