What is a Parish Nurse?
A Parish Nurse is a Registered Nurse who is a member of the parish staff and is committed to the health and healing ministry of the church.
When might I want to contact Parish Nurse Jean Pottratz?
- When you need someone to talk to about your health issues, life concerns, or joys
- If you would like someone to accompany you to the doctor or go with you as you choose alternative senior living options etc.
- If you are looking for health and wellness information, advanced directives information, or lifestyle change accountability and encouragement
- If you would like information regarding church and community services and support groups
- When you have ideas, identify a need, or have gifts and talents you would be willing to share with others at OSLC in regards to health ministry
- If you know of someone in need of a new baby basket or a prayer shawl
How can I contact Jean?
You can contact Jean Pottratz at 651-439-5704, ext. 24; email@example.com