Are you or someone you know in the need of some extra care? Health and Caring Ministries at Our Savior’s is committed to walking with you through life’s joys and sorrows. Please alert the OSLC Care Team.
We can provide help with:
- Visits / Calls / Cards to those in hospitals, nursing homes, military
- Thyme for Grace Freezer Meals To Go
Meals are located in the church freezer. Feel free to select a meal package from the freezer, attach a prayer card and fill out the inventory sheet. Meals are prepared by Thyme for Grace, a ministry of the Women of Our Savior’s.
- Scheduled Meals at www.foodtidings.com
- Transportation / Rides to church
- Prayer: contact the pastors at 651-439-5704; Prayer Ministry
- Prayer shawls
- Grief Support and follow-up
- New Baby Baskets and Visits
For all types of care listed above, please contact:
Parish Nurse 651-439-5704, ext. 24; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For pastoral care, please contact:
Pastor Dale Stiles 651-439-5704, ext. 14; email: email@example.com