Sign Up to Serve in Children’s Ministry (3 yrs – 6th grade)
Due to their short commitment, we have continuing needs for the following:
– Station Leader for grades 1-4 (2 week commitment – one unit/one station taught 2 wks in a row)
– Activity Leader for Jesus and Me during 10:30 worship (1 week commitment)
Serve in Youth Ministry (7th – 12th grade)
– Cooking Lunch or Dinner for Youth Group (15 students)
– Leading a topical discussion with Jr. High Students
– Spending the night at OSLC for Lock-Ins
– Confirmation Small Group Leader
To volunteer, please contact Chad Larson at 651-439-5704, ext. 15 or email@example.com
Serve in Worship
The Altar Guild’s responsibilities include preparing the Sacrament for Holy Communion and the general readiness of the Chancel and Altar throughout the Church Year.
Ministry Leader: Mary Artig
A Reader reads the appointed lessons for Sunday Worship and at other times throughout the church year.
Ministry Leader: Sheri Prigge
A Communion Server works with the Pastors in distributing the Sacrament at Worship.
Ministry Leader: Church Office
Greeters welcome worshipers as they arrive and help with any questions from our congregants as well as those who are visiting or new to Our Savior’s. Ushers assist by distributing bulletins, providing directions for seating, receiving the offerings and guiding communicants forward. Our coffee and food volunteers work with the kitchen coordinator to provide a robust cup of coffee, a hearty meal for Wednesday night services and refreshments for special events during the year.
Ministry Leaders for Greeting or Ushering: Charlotte and Don Schuld
Ministry Leader for Coffee or Food Serving: Sue Ortman
Serve at Special Events
Watch the worship bulletin or weekly e-news for details!