The CDC has changed masking guidelines and the MDH is going to follow them. Based on the new guidelines, Washington County is a “green” county which means we have low use of hospital beds and admissions due to COVID. Indoor masking is no longer needed. Our neighboring counties of Ramsey and St Croix are also at the low green level. However, Chisago County to our north is at a medium level and some masking is still recommended.
Based upon the Resurrection team’s recommendations, the board has updated our Masking policy effective immediately:
1. Masks are no longer required in the building.
2. People may still choose to wear a mask at any time and that decision is always respected.
3. People with symptoms or a positive test should refrain from attending in-person worship and continue to utilize online worship for a minimum of 10 days.
4. People with an exposure to someone with COVID-19 can attend in-person worship but should wear a mask indoors for a minimum of 10 days.
5. Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccines and get tested if you have symptoms.
6. If church activities are held outside of Washington County, organizers should check that area’s level to determine masking recommendations.